FREE AIRTRAN FLIGHTS for buying Coke at Wendy's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Resume Writer said:
I am sorry that you feel that you have nothing left to learn about business, Ty.
Kathy

Ty feels like he has nothing to left to learn about everything. He is the classic know-it all.

I've written business plans, including Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Cash Flow analyses and P&L statements, so please don't bother trying to impress me with cutting and pasting crap from the internet. You referred to the wrong document because you were using terms you didn't (and still don;t) understand.

I am going to follow Murphy's advice here, "Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference".

Have fun in Chihauhau.

I bought a coke at Wendys this time!!!!:beer:

Got the coupon and only need 63 more!!!

Last edited:
I just heard an ad on the radio here in ATL that if I go and buy enough paper towels (or other sundry grocery store items) that I can turn that into a moonlit beach in the Caribbean on Delta. I suppose Delta will be accused of lowering the bar now?

VABB,
That was childish. Distasteful and low rent as well.

VABB said:
I'll have fun in Chihuahua. As for you, enjoy the EVERGLADES!

Vabb, please do not make comments like that. I knew the Captain on that flight, as she rode our jumpseat many times and her husband is (or was, not sure now) an AWA pilot. She was top-notch and very intelligent, along with being a good human being. In this industry, you should never make light of a tragedy.

Kathy

yzf6 said:
dr pepper is made by coke, does it count?

No it isn't. The syrup is made by the Dr. Pepper/7UP company. It is bottled either by independent bottlers, or by Coke or Pepsi bottlers on a fee per departure, ugh, I mean fee per bottle basis.

Latest resources

Back