Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

737 Flyer

Just thought I'd Post this here,

The Illinois Dept. of Employment is hosting an airline job fair on June 18th at 10AM to 4PM.

It will be held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and you can get more info at 1-866-55Action or go to WWW.actionillinois.org.

For people interested in the WIA funding, Illinois has been the most helpful state so far. They have been giving each pilot $6,000 for type ratings. It seems that they applied early and got more federal funds then some of the other states. I spoke with the WIA office there the other day and was told to get the word out. If you were either working in Illinois or living in Illinois when furloughed then you are entitled to the money. She even said that if you have family in the state they might be able to assist you. Shari at Flight Training International (303) 329-0999 has alot more information and can help those interested in Illinios WIA funding for 737 type ratings.

Also the WIA people will be the the Job Fair.

Good Luck

PS.

I was told numerous Airlines and Franctional outfits would be here, including the folks from Southwest Airlines Hiring.

Latest resources

Back