Free 737 Type?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cxcap

Is it true that if you buy a new 737 from boeing, you get a free type? The reason I ask is because I was thinking about asking my parents to buy a 73 and then just sell it after I finish the type so I can go to SWA.

I got mine free from a "legacy carrier" ...and then made the jump to SWA. Whew !!! I'm still sooooo glad I'm not there anymore...and still thrilled as heck to be here.

Is it true that if you buy a new 737 from boeing, you get a free type? The reason I ask is because I was thinking about asking my parents to buy a 73 and then just sell it after I finish the type so I can go to SWA.

Maybe you could sell the 73 to SWA and include yourself as part of a package deal.

Hell, if my parents could afford a 737, my candyass would be blowing my trust fund on a beach in the Caribbean. :p

Just shut up.

not a bad idea, but you probably have to wait 3 years to get a delivery slot. dont think you get trained until then.

Dude, can I fly safety pilot for you? I need that multi-time bad!! I'll even pay you for it!!

Latest resources

Back