Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twotter76

Masterless Samurai
Are there any other message boards that are frequented by the fractional crowd? In particular I would be interested in a NetJets board if such a thing exists and is open to the public. Thanks

Twotter76

The Netjets pilot's bbs is password protected for NJA union members only. Right now the flightinfo fractional bbs you're on seems to your best bet, as pilots from all of the fracs seem to post here.

http://www.asapflightdeck.com/index.html

Although it's not a message board, the above website and organization--Association of Shared Aircraft Pilots--have been founded by the NJ pilots to help educate other fractional pilots and NJ owners on the contract issues. A section for New Hires will be made available in the future--please check back.

I know that Griz would have promoted the website as well and encouraged you to check it out. He will be off the board for awhile, though, as he had back surgery (for an injury sustained while loading the airplane) on Feb 8th. We wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to his return to the boards and to better health!

A smile to those of you who have met my husband on the road and mentioned my posts here. It makes for a lighthearted exchange (during our phone calls) in these sad times....thank you for that.
Netjetwife

Sounds more like a whining board that's bent on taking the poison that infects certain inviduals and organizations to everybody else. Encourage unions to make things worse, get everybody infected.

Pilots from other operations who become involved in that garbage are sucking around for more hurt. Why put yourself through it?

in these sad times....thank you for that.
Netjetwife

Are you refering to NJA?

avbug said:
Sounds more like a whining board that's bent on taking the poison that infects certain inviduals and organizations to everybody else. Encourage unions to make things worse, get everybody infected.

Pilots from other operations who become involved in that garbage are sucking around for more hurt. Why put yourself through it?
Spoken like a true incompetent and highly overpaid manager. The Fight is on!

A clarification

In spite of my own personal sorrow (explained under the thread "where did Netjetwife go?") I am quite optimistic about the situation at Netjets. Morale is high, the pilots are unified in their goals, and we have excellent leadership now. NJW

Latest resources

Back