• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

fractional flight ops "weather"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
greetings all, just a quick question. can anyone tell me if any of the fractional flight operations employ their own meteorologists/aviation weather forecasters?, and if so, would you happen to have a point of contact?

thanks for the help...

ps, i am a 12 year aviation weather meteorologist, so if anyone has any weather related questions, please feel free to ask.

Yes at NJA we have certified meteorologists on staff. I know there are quite a few of them but i don't know who to contact for employment. Sorry for only the half info.

Flex has a weather group, although I don't know the exact number of meteoroligists we have. I do recall them all being experienced ex-military and available 24/7. Try sending in your resume via email, fax or hardcopy.

I think all the fractionals have meteorologists on staff. I couldn't say who to contact, but a good start would be visiting each respective company's website and look for the employment section, or email HR at each company and ask who to contact.

Try www.netjets.com its the company website and it should provide an address or email for resume's..

Hope to see you for a WX brief soon.

Cliff

Flexjet does have 3 full time meteorologists on staff. They do an excellent job.

Latest resources

Back