Fractionair Nashville???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avpro91

Anybody have some insight to Fractionair out of BNA. They are flying Beechjets as either fractional ownership or on demand charter. Thanks in advance.

Calling an 800XP a Beachjet is like calling a 400a a Hawker. The 400 is a mutt, that nobody keeps around very long. Ok, just jabbing the beachjunk pilots with this one. Maybe renaming the beachjet a Hawker will make it legit!!!!!

If it doesn't have a Torch, a Ram's Horn, and an HP Cock it isn't a Hawker.

I have heard some different things out of the company recently. Looks like they have replaced most of the upper management. I think things are still about the same as before though. The 400a is a good airplane, the 400 is an ok airplane when you can keep half the stuff on one working, but those old diamonds are almost useless.

Based at BNA. CEO and VP fired recently. 3 beechjets and 1 hawker. Part 91. I hear company is hanging by a thread but have some new CEO that was founder of Flexjet and Travel Air. Pay blows like a regional. As stated in a previous post, "run like the wind".

FractionAir Newest President Resigns

Heard today that the newest President left the company Friday. No word as to why. Wonder if they will make it. I think he was there around two months.

Had a bill to them bounce back in the mail today. Undeliverable. Dont recon we will see that money.

Hey TORCH, how much time you got in the Beechjet???? By your comments I am guessing 0. I have 2000 hours in it, and it is a fine machine. Passengers love it as well. Our dispatch rate has been around 99 percent 4 years running,,,,, yep, would really call that BEECHJUNK!!!!

At least it could certify to part 25, unlike its main competitor.

What addy did you send that bill to? They moved offices a year ago. The new addy is 1410 Donelson Pike, Suite A-5, BNA, 37217. Old offices were 801 Hangar Lane, BNA.

I use to quite a bit of contract work for them a couple years ago. It wasn't a bad company to work for. The owner was a nice guy. I always got paid. I would of worked for them full time but at that time they wanted me to pay for my training which I couldn't afford and the amount they wanted to pay for a co-pilot I could of made more at McDonald's. I was typed in the Beechjet and had a couple thousand hours PIC. They would rather hire someone with no time in the aircraft but was willing to pay for their training. I decided to move on. As a passenger I probably wouldn't feel safe and I didn't expect them to be in business too long. But everyone I worked with there was great.

Latest resources

Back