• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AA plotter system

Its called "American Aeronautics"

Try www.flyincg.com

They take all the specific information for THAT aircraft and build a plotter for that one airplane. You get the plotter and a yellow pages sized stack of charts, again built for that specific airplane.

You start at the dot at the bottom, line up the bottom or top of the plotter on one of the cross lines, and then draw up part of the plotter you need to build a real life W&B graph.

It was easy... draw up the pax line till you have them all in, from there draw up the baggage line till it was all in, finally continue the line by drawing up the fuel block till your load is shown.

The top of the line shows your CG point fore-aft and your total weight at takeoff. Back back down the fuel line the amount of fuel burn and you have landing weight and CG point as well.

Takes :30 seconds tops, and that was for a 25 seat airplane..

very cool. very easy.

Dispatch doesn't do your numbers for you? What about filing a flight plan do you have to do that too?

Diesel said:
Dispatch doesn't do your numbers for you? What about filing a flight plan do you have to do that too?

Not yet. Right now the pilots have total control over flight plans, fueling and W&B. There is talk of having it done for us in the future, but who knows.

I've had it both ways, and to be honest I don't really care if they do it for us or not. It is nice to have less to do, but it's also nice to have the control.

yeah but if I ever see a page "dispatch down" i freak out :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back