• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frac furloughs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was this about someone stealing that airplane? If its public news and knowledge, mods just can't block posts because it hits close to home, or its a buddy or something. PUBLIC BOARD+NEWS=PUBLIC NEWS.

NJW, where were you? Go back!

Same to you CHERRY, when you pop your cherry, you can be here, untill then.......go back!

Same to you CHERRY, when you pop your cherry, you can be here, untill then.......go back!

You need some serious help with your insults. Until you can complete a thought, and type it into something that makes sense, go away. Oh and NJW is a big girl, she can stand up for herself.

I've popped many Cherry motors!!! 6 to be exact... Thats including 2 actually V1 cuts. Can I play with you now Mr. Never had an engine failure? Go back to your strike hole.

I'm begining to think your NJW FLOPS fling... Don't let her husband find out. :smash:

Was this about someone stealing that airplane? If its public news and knowledge, mods just can't block posts because it hits close to home, or its a buddy or something. PUBLIC BOARD+NEWS=PUBLIC NEWS.

NJW, where were you? Go back!

It was. The stupid thing is the poster OUTED HIMSELF on another thread earlier this year. Why delete posts now that reference the felony and the person?

I've popped many Cherry motors!!! 6 to be exact... :smash:

Hmmm...I'm not sure this is something I'd be touting publicly. You're either someone with incredibly bad luck or someone has been trying to tell you something. And you're not listening :erm: :eek:

You've obviously never heard of Cherry Air... The 2 V1's were birds and could have happened to anyone, just bad luck I guess! Most of the others were test flights that had some "internal turbine" problems... lol. And then a couple precationary shutdowns with loss of oil pressure a few more times that I'm not counting. I guess If someone was trying to tell me something, I couldn't hear them over the
CF-700 2D2's... They are some loud SOB's you know!

I couldn't hear them over the CF-700 2D2's... They are some loud SOB's you know!

They're loud, alright. Unless you make the mistake of hitting both engine anti-ice switches simultaneously, at just the wrong time. They can go from loud to really quiet pretty doggone quick. ;)

That must be an interesting story! Can't say thats every happened to anyone I know... PM me the details if you get a few mins would ya.

I fully expect to see many participants if/when NJASAP sets up a donation fund for the furloughed pilots and their families.

As do I.

I have remained very quiet lately, it is depressing to see pilots loosing jobs once again. In the 20 years I have been involved in aviation... Someone has always been getting a beating.

Wolf

As do I.

I have remained very quiet lately, it is depressing to see pilots loosing jobs once again. In the 20 years I have been involved in aviation... Someone has always been getting a beating.

Wolf

I hear that amigo. A uniform switch with a guaranteed government pension is starting to sound pretty good to me too. Except they wouldn't let me carry my 1911 if I did make the switch. You rolling the highways yet or still training?

Latest resources

Back