Frac furloughs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
but where did netjetwife go???

Here to express my condolences to the furloughed NJ pilots. Their plight has been a focus for my family all year and will continue to be a topic of concern. I'm proud of the work NJASAP has done on their behalf, including my husband's contribution. Kudos to all involved with the Furlough Working Group and to the NJ pilotgroup that made it possible to keep their fellow pilots employed this long. Considering the strong support demonstrated in the Voluntary Measures, I fully expect to see many participants if/when NJASAP sets up a donation fund for the furloughed pilots and their families. It is that level of camaraderie/concern that justifies the time NJASAP leaders and volunteers give to the cause.

If there are any other FI members who have been furloughed, as well, since my last post my sympathy goes out to you and yours also. Tough times for sure. Hang in there everyone. NJW

...Talking about a closed thread, ....

By the time I read your posted question directed at me, the thread had been closed so I'll answer it here. "You mean NJW isn't going to support those out of work?????"

They will definitely have my moral support, but aside from the obvious my family made a sizable donation by participating in the Voluntary Measures that delayed the furlough for many months. We are discussing the payroll deduction we'll contribute when a fund is set up for those affected. I trust your sarcasm aimed at me doesn't extend to those NJ folks who, likewise, participated in the VM program and will hopefully make further donations to a good cause. I do believe that if all the NJ families who are financially able to will help out that together we can all make a big difference in the lives of the furloughed pilots/families. Thanks for giving me the opening to make a public pitch for contributions, Ultrarunner...:p

Last edited:
Glad to help. But you don't need the public to help. It's the unions responsibility to financially back those on furlough, not the public!

For those who care:

Here is what happened. I will describe it without violating any "real" rules.

THREAD TITLE: NetJets Furloughs

NJA anounces furloughs...

Really? Awwww, snap!

Yup, furloughs...sux!

discussion...discussion...discussion...

Poster: Hey "Bill", why are you in this discussion? Didn't you climb a rope?

"Bill": Piss off! If I ever climbed a rope it's old news. Move on...

500?!?! really? discussion...discussion...RTS sux...discussion...RTS rules...discussion...

Poster: No, I remember. In April you climbed a rope.

Me: Did you ever climb a rope?

MODERATOR: This thread is closed!!!! Anyone says anything you'll be banned for a week!!!! Why don't you stop visiting this site and making the owner of this site money!!!! Go home and for once pay attention to your wife and take care of your kids!!!!! By reading this you are a BAD PERSON!!!! Nothing to see here!!!! Move along!!!! I"LL BAN YOU FOR A WEEK!!!!!!! EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO

...Thread Locked...

See? Now you know...

....and scene.

Thank you...

FlightInfo.com for DUMMIES!

Awesome!

Saves time, less filling....

.08 (visited relatives)

Glad to help. But you don't need the public to help. It's the unions responsibility to financially back those on furlough, not the public!

:confused: I couldn't agree more and if you'll notice I had only encouraged NJ folks to contribute. However, my pitch was made on a public message board, hence the phrase. :erm: Like others connected to NJASAP who follow the issues closely, I'm well aware of the Union's responses, including financial ones. Rest assured my family takes Union responsibility very seriously. I'm confident that furloughed NJ pilots will receive more help and info than any of their counterparts at the other fracs.

hey its news ,talk about it all you want,its a free country.

You all know that there is another site started a few years ago by former FI members which is great for getting away from the troll's, poser's and NJWife types.

Much more PROfessional for PILOT's looking to communicate in the WORLD wide web. More than 6000 verified pilot members and none of this moderator censorship. Mostly grownups policing themselves but occasionally it gets a bit stupid, hey it's the internet after all.

Sorry for the cryptic reference but the mod's here find it necessary to block the web address.

This will probably get me booted off here permanently too. What does that tell you??

A few years ago I was invited by the founders of a new forum to join them, but in deference to opinions like those posted above (even though my posting generates much more positive responses than negative) I declined. So no need to worry about your "secret". It's safe with me....:p

Was this about someone stealing that airplane? If its public news and knowledge, mods just can't block posts because it hits close to home, or its a buddy or something. PUBLIC BOARD+NEWS=PUBLIC NEWS.

NJW, where were you? Go back!

Latest resources

Back