Fox News chicks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alexander steele

I know who you are talking about. She even makes New Mexico look like a place I would want to spend some time. I wonder how hot it gets down there.

speaking of Laurie Dhue

couple years ago when Laurie was still at CNN, I was working as a newswriter at the CNN Washington bureau. She had come up from Atlanta to fill in for one of the othe anchors and I didn't know she was there ....

anyway, i'm writing a story and crashing into my deadline when a vision of peach tone and flesh sashays through the newsroom and across my peripheral vision.

I turned around and saw about five feet of leg and eight inches of skirt. It was Laurie in a really tight skirt and blouse outfit that was, as i already said, a bright peach kind of color, almost bordering on orange. I assumed she must be a model who had come to CNN to be interviewed. Someone had to explain that she was the anchor and would be reading the copy I was writing ...

her face doesn't do a whole lot for me, but she's definitely anatomically correct.

Laurie Dhue

We were talking about her at the squadron yesterday. One of the guys was at NAS Oceana when she came out to do a story - as part of her training to ride in a military aircraft, she had to go through water-survival. Jaws were dropping when she came out in a swimsuit, and then she proceeded to make water survival look like child's play - only later did they find out she had been an All-American swimmer at UNC.

46driver,

yup. sounds right.

Fox should take her off the anchor position and give her one of those talk show gigs where she would conduct interviews.

those sets usually show people from the feet up. considering laurie's legs, Fox could rest assured that ratings for her show would be huge.

Do the Dhue!!!

I think I have to vote for Laurie Dhue hands down!! I think they've got her doing TDY in Saudi. I'm sure if she was "imbedded" back during the conflict, the morale would've been quite good.

I've heard she has her own Avatar, and knows how to use it!!

Latest resources

Back