Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah I too have noticed Sharon Resultan seems to always be pregnant

Amen To That!

My roommate and I used to debate this very issue in collage on a regular basis. Here's my list of favorites:

CNN: Rudi Bakhitar

Weather Channel: Christina Abernathy (she is way hotter than Sharon Resultan, but Sharon Resultan is still pretty fine.)

MSNBC: Natalie Moralias

MSNBC: Heidi Collins (I have a thing for redheads, and she used to work at a local CBS station in Colorado Springs.)

N9103M said:
CNN has increased it's talent lately. Rudi Bakthiar (sp) is one of my favorites.--03M

I must agree with 03M. My personal favorites are CNN's Christi Paul and Erica Hill... (sound of me licking my chops heard in the background :))

Erica Hill

CNN Anchors

Last edited:
A few comments......

If you do a search you'll see we've already had this discussion, especially conserning the WX channel women.

On CNN that Lindsey Brown chick (hotty BTW) who does the music stuff. She's from SAE MTV Real World, anyway she got that job by working for free and paying for something like TV journalism lessions and speaking (all outside of college). So if thats the case did she/they PFT.

If you want to know where I got this from one of my fraternity brothers works HR for a consulting/contractor company that gets people these jobs. From the info he tells me these people make PFT in the airlines look like nothing compaired to the $$ the lust for these types of jobs can get applicants/intern to pay.

Last edited:
Yeah, Rudi Baktiar is definitely HOT......she's Iranian by birth.

Juliette from Fox gives me fits!

God PFT in the News industry, eh? I guess pilots aren't the only suckers. I'm amazed how the the news anchors have transformed from old men to HOT young women......a change for the positive.

christina abernathy is one BK whopper away from a fat explosion!!! Me thinks when she gets married all bets are off.

I'm with ya on Rudi, though. she's a hottie. It's sad watching her drown when the teleprompter breaks...probably not the sharpest crayon in CNN's box.

Latest resources

Back