Fox News chicks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Turtle:

I agree about Christina, she looks like she's put some mileage on in the last few years....but Rudi Baktiar....ahhHHHhhHhhHhhhh....mmMMmmm...

The Weather Channel has this chick "in the bullpen" doing the am travel desk named Alexander Steele...I guess she'll replace the current pregnant chick (what's in the water down there in ATL anyway?!) for the am show. She used to do the am weather at channel 7 in Washington. Kinda Jersey girlish...never met a tight dress she didn't like...face might not be to everyones liking but you can't take your eyes off the way she does the weather...she stands in front of the Western US better than any chick I've ever seen...and I've seen them all, baby!

ps....time to throw a saddle on Jenetta Jones and enter her in the next Pimlico Stakes. Her and Oprah musta come from the same gene pool

Palerider957 said:
God PFT in the News industry, eh? I guess pilots aren't the only suckers. I'm amazed how the the news anchors have transformed from old men to HOT young women......a change for the positive.

Working in mass comm is not that much different than being a pilot.

Numerous low paying crappy jobs, all the while hoping to move up and up in bigger markets, after that high paying job in a big city. Not much job security either, and each time you go to work and are on the air, could always make a mistake that dooms your career. And people willing to work for free just to get experience.

Last edited:
I'll throw in my 1st place vote for Rudi Bakhtiar. My 2nd place vote goes to Carrie Lee who does the business updates on CNN HN.

Re: Amen To That!

Heavy_D_Driver said:
My roommate and I used to debate this very issue in collage on a regular basis. Here's my list of favorites:

CNN: Rudi Bakhitar

No argument there.

Weather Channel: Christina Abernathy (she is way hotter than Sharon Resultan, but Sharon Resultan is still pretty fine.)

No way! Sharon Resultan has it all over Christina Abernathy. I don't know where you got that crazy idea. I haven't seen Sharon on for a while though, maybe something is up. They're all always pregnant, or so it would seem.

I have a thing for redheads...

That you do!

(I was 'the roomate' back in the day)

rudi and the whopper

the turtle said:
christina abernathy is one BK whopper away from a fat explosion!!! Me thinks when she gets married all bets are off.

I'm with ya on Rudi, though. she's a hottie. It's sad watching her drown when the teleprompter breaks...probably not the sharpest crayon in CNN's box.

that is hysterical, thanks for the laugh... hahaha

Regarding Rudi, as carl the greenskeeper would say, "I'd like to teach her the meaning of the word 'respect'. Man in the boat overboard..."

they suck...

They all suck, most of them probably have fake tits, fake hair and so much damm makeup on that if you actually saw them when they first woke up in the morning, you'd be clawing your way for the door!

Re: they suck...

B1900freightdog said:
They all suck, most of them probably have fake tits, fake hair and so much damm makeup on that if you actually saw them when they first woke up in the morning, you'd be clawing your way for the door!

But it would be fun determining how much was fake and how much was real.

Latest resources

Back