• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MLBWINGBORN

Freedom Fighter
Surprise..Surprise..Surprise!!!

SWA just anounced that they will be taking 4 additional aircraft for the year over what had been released earlier..

Ive lost track of what they have said last but i think that brings the planned total for the year to 21..

Every time they say no,cant,wont,aint gonna....they do,can, and will!!

We are Borg..

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

Clarification

4 more over what they released earlier...today?

Can't be bad news, none the less.

Someone hand me a towel please!?

Slug

I hadnt heard about the earlier info..I heard it from a buddy in PHX today and just now got on...It may be the same info..

If so..sorry..Seems i missed this one..

Mike

Call Me Call Me...

Mike,

Dude, I am so ready to jump in the sand box with you guys, the pool is getting boring and my arms are tired. This is great news for all of us. This might go inline with what a SWA pilot told me the other day about the training department looking at a possible June class. That's what he told me, he said he was at the training department last week and they were kicking the idea around. I guess we'll see.

Thanks Mike for the insight...

Piggyback

a friend of mine was up for his PT/PC the other day and had heard about the June rumor also. Lets hope.

and Mike don't worry, your news is always welcome and greatly appreciated.

Slug

Gotta get something off my chest....

qxeplt said:
This might go inline with what a SWA pilot told me the other day about the training department looking at a possible June class. That's what he told me, he said he was at the training department last week and they were kicking the idea around. I guess we'll see.

Pardon me, but

WOO HOOOOO!

Uh..... excuse me. We will now return to our regularly scheduled posting.

;) HP

From the SWA Today newsletter it looks like this will bring the total to 18 deliveries in 2002 which is all but one of the 19 deferred aircraft from last fall 2001.

Does anyone know how many aircraft SWA had on the books for orders for 2002 pre-9/11?

If you know that, you might know how many they still are looking at for 2002 (not including the 19 deferred 2001 aircraft)?

I spoke with a SWA Capt over the weekend, who also mentioned that he had heard there may be a June class.

You know what they say about rumors...there's usually some bit of truth behind them! If anything, it makes me think positive for a change...this kiddie pool is getting too warm.

Keep the good vibes coming! :)

Latest resources

Back