• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fo's doing interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's PCL, I know who you're talking about. It's odd that he was the ONLY one in the room with you; usually he's tandem with a Captain.

I don't know why he hasn't upgraded yet either, I think he's due to upgrade soon. Either way, it's nothing new, my interview was with an HR rep, a Capt, and an F/O all asking me questions. Like "Furloughed" said, it's actually a fairly good way for a regional to screen high-time candidates and weed out any "high-time attitudes" that might show up.

Sorry to hear of your luck, I've had my own disappointments along the way too. Just keep putting the apps out there and, not that you did anything wrong this time, make sure you relax and have a pleasantly good time while being professional during the interview. They really ARE just looking for competent and ability to get along.

Belch, didn't know there was an "MTSU connection"? Must have missed something, having graduated from there myself. Most of my AHP brethren from '92 - '96 (2 years before and after I graduated) are either flying charter somewhere or for CorpEx. :rolleyes:

As a FO, I did interviews at Corpex. It was a nice rounded mix though with the CP, a line captain, a HR rep, and myself all asking various questions one on one. Then we met at the end of the day to swap notes.

PC

AlabamaMan!! said:
Yeah.....It was a joke buddy.

Please don't quit flying for a career in stand-up!

bafanguy said:
Three ENTIRE years...and then some ??!! Wow...

Don't be a smartass...my point was that he was just as capable of conducting the interview as a Captain that had been here for maybe a year or two longer.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Don't be a smartass...my point was that he was just as capable of conducting the interview as a Captain that had been here for maybe a year or two longer.

Okay, I'm senior, I'll be the smartass...
WTF is someone doing on their day
off interviewing people? The guy
needs to get out more! I know I
wouldn't get paid enough for that
crap!

Ha...hahahaha!

Last edited:
belchfire said:
Okay, I'm senior, I'll be the smartass...
WTF is someone doing on their day off interviewing people?

See, that is a good constructive question. :)

SkyBoy1981 said:

...I see...

TiredOfTeaching said:
Anyone deal with that? That was the only person I dealt with besides the sim fellow. he was a 19 year vet with the company. The FO was the only person that I did HR, FAR, and ops questions with. Passed the sim but not the interview. Feel shorted a bit but theres other jobs out there.

Would getting rejected by a captain somehow make you feel better?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back