• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former USAirways CEO, David Siegel, Named CEO of Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most Frontier Guys welcome tha change, remains to see if it works out for the best. Only the IBT can make someone like Dave look appealing.....

IBT=Idiot Brain Teamsters

"That just happened!"

Wow, aren't you just pure genius? How long did it take you to come up with that one, 'Oh Grand PooBah of Stupid Slogans'? Two, three beers later? More?

"....well-behaved women seldom make history...." .
.but they make great maids.....Andrew Dice Clay

"....well-behaved women seldom make history...." .
.but they make great maids.....Andrew Dice Clay

Wouldn't know...I've never been a maid. Don't plan on starting anytime soon, either. However, if you find yourself without a job, I'd be willing to help out a fellow comrade and hire you as a maid. I'm sure your experience with FAPA has taught you a lot about cleaning up after others' messes (i.e.: FAPAInvest, RPC Unity..you get the idea <g>.) ;)

Another empty kitchen......BTW "trix" is an especially intriguing suffix, no doubt something you are aware of....especially come employment time.....No shortage of hysterical females watching the Airbus Dream come down to something other than a handout....

Another empty kitchen......BTW "trix" is an especially intriguing suffix, no doubt something you are aware of....especially come employment time.....No shortage of hysterical females watching the Airbus Dream come down to something other than a handout....

Is that the best comeback you've got? Are you on drugs?

And by the way, my kitchen is not empty. Your concern is, however, duly noted and appreciated.

Hysterical females? LOL I've seen more guys become hysterical on this message board. Again, please do not concern yourself regarding my employment. Job security....I have it.

Oh, and if it's not Boeing, I'm not going. I wouldn't fly an Airbus even at your phenomenal Frontier wages. Oh wait, they suck too. Never mind.

Oh, and if it's not Boeing, I'm not going. I wouldn't fly an Airbus even at your phenomenal Frontier wages. Oh wait, they suck too. Never mind.

Now, I have to say that your last comment is pretty moronic. So you are potentially going to shoot down job offers from United, Delta, U.S. Airways, American(they ordered Airbuses), Spirit, Virgin, Jet Blue and Fed Ex. Seems you really narrowed your job search.
Talking about wages. Look who has the terrible wages? Enough said!

What drugs are you on?

Hmmm... It appears I may have hit a couple of nerves here. ;)

Oh, and I'm not on any drugs. Also, I have a job so there is no issue regarding turning down any job offer.

Hmmm... It appears I may have hit a couple of nerves here. ;)

Oh, and I'm not on any drugs. Also, I have a job so there is no issue regarding turning down any job offer.

You did not hit any nerves of mine. I am merely pointing out how idiotic some of your statements are. I am glad you have a job. Lets all celebrate!

Latest resources

Back