Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former Tranny bidding SW Captain prior to 2015?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aw man PCL, now Lear has to see that once and everyone else twice- quoting just magnifies
;)

Aw man PCL, now Lear has to see that once and everyone else twice- quoting just magnifies
;)
Heh heh... it's alright. Just reinforces why he/she/it is on my ignore list. Nothing germane to add to the discussion and I don't pay any attention to people who go on personal attacks from the cover of anonymity. ;)

Moving along...

Heh heh... it's alright. Just reinforces why he/she/it is on my ignore list. Nothing germane to add to the discussion and I don't pay any attention to people who go on personal attacks from the cover of anonymity. ;)

Moving along...

Ignore or not. You said there is case law covering this. Post it. If you cannot post it then it is proof you are all talk. Apparently not even PCL can help you on this one.

Ignore or not. You said there is case law covering this. Post it. If you cannot post it then it is proof you are all talk. Apparently not even PCL can help you on this one.

Personally, I'm not aware of the case law. But I'm also not an attorney, I don't play one on TV, and I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in quite some time. So I would suggest that you talk to an attorney if you want to get information on case law.

Personally, I'm not aware of the case law. But I'm also not an attorney, I don't play one on TV, and I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in quite some time. So I would suggest that you talk to an attorney if you want to get information on case law.

Thanks for the honest response. Your friend Lear stated that there is case law but he will not post it. If he is aware of it then there would not be any reason not to post it. After all he was the one that said there is case law to cover this exact case. If you cannot back up your statements then don't say it. I am sure there are a lot of pilots that would be interested in reading the case law.

It's possible that he's received some sort of briefing on it that he can't discuss. Maybe there is a strategic element to not releasing the specifics. I really don't know. You'd have to ask him, but since you're such a d0uche, you can't, because he's got you on ignore.

It's possible that he's received some sort of briefing on it that he can't discuss. Maybe there is a strategic element to not releasing the specifics. I really don't know.

are you serious?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back