Former Eagle Pilots at Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NRHPilot

I was just wondering if some of you guys and gals that left Eagle in the 02'/03' time frame are still at Comair? I knew some guys that went over there in the summer of 03' and haven't seen them since they left.

I had a couple guys in my 10/02 class who've bailed. One left for NJA a couple years ago, and another just recently left for Allegiant...just before our class got the upgrade!

Hovernut,

When did you upgrade? Congrats. What's the hire date of the junior CA these days?

There were a fair amount of ex Eagle guys who came over to Comair starting in the Summer of '02...a lot of them were post 9/11 furloughees. I know of a lot of people who have left for a variety of major, national, cargo and corporate opportunities. I left more than 2.5 yrs ago, so I'm sure the list of people who've since moved on is much more substantial.

Upgrade class starts in a month. I think the most junior in this latest round went to Feb/03. I can't believe how many around my seniority and below have piled out of here recently. I figured the BK would eventually lead to an upgrade, given the increased attrition around here lately.

I just hope that if/when we get sold, there won't be a slew of displacements. Hopefully I'll be able to punch the 1kPIC ticket before then...gotta get a return on this investment!

Hope all goes well with the merger, and soon!

Latest resources

Back