• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former Colgan POI and Q400 Ops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your right, there was obliously nothing at colgan to be concerned about? He may be imperfect, but nothing I have ever heard or seen from colgan or pinnacle management makes me think safety. And you should not be expected to "play ball with the big boys" if you have safety concerns. It says alot about the safety culture of your airline to even say that.

Do you honestly believe ANY 121 carrier's primary mandate is safety? Not on the individual level, but behind the boardroom door.
Colgan for all it's faults is certainly far from the poster child.

Last edited:
Seriously Chris?

All training at Colgan was done by fight safety,when you were at Colgan maybe you should condem all flight training done there

Oh, you forgot to mention you failed your Q400 check ride at Flight Safety when you were with Colgan and had to get retested by the FAA

Did you forget to tell the press that you were fired from Colgan as there POI in 94 and had an ax to grind when you got this assignment and were doing everything in your power to de-rail the program

what about the other FAA assignments you got relieved from that had nothing to do with Colgan I am sure that was not your fault either.

Give me a break the media is a joke

ouch..

Latest resources

Back