• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Forbes notable absence - Flight Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gawd, you demonstrate such ignorance, Sojourn is not a Flops company and Flops didn't create it. Get that simple idea braniac? Now lets publish that list of freeloaders and so called unified MIGS doing overtime,runnin broke airplanes and the ones who broke them.
I'd get an umbrella for your parade that gets pissed on.

You can't make an argument so you take a poke at my inteligance? What does my intelligence have to do with what's contained in our scope article?

What's important, as far as scope is concerned, is who owns a controlling interest in Sojourn. Check the definitions section of our scope clause and you will find definitions for "affiliate", "parent", "control" and "entity". When the contract talks about "the company" what it's really talking about is the "entity" that has a controlling interest in flight options. The prohibition against parallel operations extends to that person.

You know, it takes money to hire attorneys to craft the language that provides for the protections we have in our contract. You can say all you want about which pilot is doing what out on the line. But no one (union or management) respects empty words. Guys like you, who are getting it all for free, send a very powerful and harmful message to management. They know every time they look at you that you are someone the rest of us can't count on when the heat is on. They know you will likely cross the line.

The only thing that remains in question is how long our pilot group will put up with this.

You can't make an argument so you take a poke at my inteligance? What does my intelligence have to do with what's contained in our scope article?

What's important, as far as scope is concerned, is who owns a controlling interest in Sojourn. Check the definitions section of our scope clause and you will find definitions for "affiliate", "parent", "control" and "entity". When the contract talks about "the company" what it's really talking about is the "entity" that has a controlling interest in flight options. The prohibition against parallel operations extends to that person.

You know, it takes money to hire attorneys to craft the language that provides for the protections we have in our contract. You can say all you want about which pilot is doing what out on the line. But no one (union or management) respects empty words. Guys like you, who are getting it all for free, send a very powerful and harmful message to management. They know every time they look at you that you are someone the rest of us can't count on when the heat is on. They know you will likely cross the line.

The only thing that remains in question is how long our pilot group will put up with this.

No one insulted your intelligence(you may want to lookup ignorance and braniac in websters). Affiliate,control,entity has not been proven. I personally get nothing from flight options union for free. I feel sad for my friends at FLOPS. Time will tell and anyone from the outside can see the reality.

"I mean, its really getting embarrassing for you." Well put, but understated.

Look, Ricci's had his fingers in God knows how many pies since FlOps was started. With regard to this recent revelation, our contract hasn't even been threatened, let alone breached and some of you are already preparing to close up shop and rollover your 401k into Vaseline futures.

I've already written that I'm in favor of publishing freeloader lists. But whether those lists are ever posted, I'm still gonna remember who stood strong and who ran for the hills at the mere mention of trouble.

"I mean, its really getting embarrassing for you." Well put, but understated.

Look, Ricci's had his fingers in God knows how many pies since FlOps was started. With regard to this recent revelation, our contract hasn't even been threatened, let alone breached and some of you are already preparing to close up shop and rollover your 401k into Vaseline futures.

I've already written that I'm in favor of publishing freeloader lists. But whether those lists are ever posted, I'm still gonna remember who stood strong and who ran for the hills at the mere mention of trouble.

Stood strong??? WTF? You people didnt have the balls to vote no on the CBA because you caved in while watching flops self destruct. You now just hope you can save ur own azzes that are left and take what little was given. Cheese eating rats.

Stood strong??? WTF? You people didnt have the balls to vote no on the CBA because you caved in while watching flops self destruct. You now just hope you can save ur own azzes that are left and take what little was given. Cheese eating rats.

Hell must have frozen over, because as much as I hate to admit it, I actually agree with fracjack here.

Latest resources

Back