Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes Brother...!

:)
That's correct my brother come find me on that dreadful day and I'll share all that I have.;)
Andy

Can't answer your original question but pure speculation on my part but I guess JB's CEO is a Mormon? Find it interesting JB is setting up their sim training in Orlando. We have a LDS temple here as you probably know. Did go to high school in good ol' Utah though. (Non-alcoholic) cheers!

Andy,

Sorry dude. As I said, Lazy Dumb Southerner, so it didn't even occur to me your were indicating Mormons. I honestly thought it had somthing to do with military flying.

SDF
Yea, David is Morman and I'm a Christian. So what? It has nothing to do with the MCO Training Center. If that was the case, I doubt we would be flying into "Sin City".

"Christian"? What is that?

side stick-n said:

SDF
Yea, David is Morman and I'm a Christian. So what? It has nothing to do with the MCO Training Center. If that was the case, I doubt we would be flying into "Sin City".

The term "Christian" means nothing. I assume you are referring to some particular Protestant denomination? I believe there are over 20,000 of them now - that's lot of different "Christianities" to choose from!!

It always bugs me when people say "I'm Christian". Maybe I'm asking too much....but it would be nice if people would be more precise with their language.

Sorry this is getting out of hand...

Sorry guys I never intended this to become a "religious" topic. Anyhow I think I have found the answers to my questions.
Blue skies...
Andy:eek:

There's a time and a place to discuss religion. A320, you are probably correct. This is not the place so I will close with pointing out that my statement was only a rebuke of SDF's idea that the MCO training center site was related to MCO having a temple.

Kid,
Southern Baptist Christian. Better?

Not quite

side, what I was wondering (out loud) is if one of the deciding factors in JB chosing Orlando for their sim training was because there is a Mormon presence here. The fact that there is a temple here indicates that. That's all. If you ever lived in Utah you'd know what I mean.
Enjoy the view from the executive suite.

Executive Suite? Dude, I just got my first indoor plumbing thanks to JB. Now if I can get all those trucks off the blocks and out of the front yard......And you're right, I haven't lived in UT and don't know what you mean.

Latest resources

Back