For God Sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Marketing is everything.

The Shampoo industry practically doubled their profits by adding one word to the instructions. Rinse, wash, "Repeat."

Thank you, you just made my point. You would figure that pilots are trained professionals that wouldn't allow themselves to be confused by the addition of one word such as "Repeat" or for that matter "Regional" to realize that it doesn't matter how they market it, a 70 to 90 passenger jet airliner that flies 1,000 mile sectors is not really a regional but rather a mainline A/C. But instead, 60+% of the mainline drivers are as naive as your typical shampoo buying teenager. Shampoo, (you will loose the perks of your seniority) Rinse, (give up on 40% of your salary and screw the junior pilots by outsourcing 90 seaters, don't worry they are regionals) Now , my question is. How many times we are going to "repeat"?

well said- i'm glad guys are 'getting' it. seniority doesn't work while we keep outsourcing jobs... it's especially offensive since the votes happened w/ guys out on furlough.
Great plane- no problems w/ it- but fly it yourself !

Did you really say "No Thanks" ???

Great- you think that mgmt gives a damn whether or not you like flying the thing.... This is about what SCOPE HAS DONE TO THE FLYING CAREER. And if you don't know what it's done- you're a self-centered me first prick. If it has your logo on the tail- that pilot group should be flying the plane. PERIOD. You're an idiot if you disagree w/ that on ANY level.

(I kinda feel strongly about it...;) )

Pretty much symbolizes the "lengths" of corruption and greed managements in this business will go to facilitate cheap labor.

Did you really say "No Thanks" ???

Great- you think that mgmt gives a damn whether or not you like flying the thing.... This is about what SCOPE HAS DONE TO THE FLYING CAREER. And if you don't know what it's done- you're a self-centered me first prick. If it has your logo on the tail- that pilot group should be flying the plane. PERIOD. You're an idiot if you disagree w/ that on ANY level.

(I kinda feel strongly about it...;) )
Lighten up, Francis!!!

Lighten up, Francis!!!

yeah? lighten up?
I'll lighten up about a lot- not about scope. I see you never had to fly the dc-9/73 replacement for 1/3 wages.... You probably didn't get furloughed b/c of the choice either. Those among us who have spent the better part of the last 10 years in "regionals" while on furlough are probably not going to "lighten up" about scope any time soon.

selfish shortsighted weak-sauce prick.

Stifler, you just about made me snort my coffee after reading your comment. As funny as it is, it is also 100% true.

Latest resources

Back