• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotmentornet

Pilot Mentor Network
Hello!

I just noticed that there a "training" section of FlightInfo.com... and wanted to let all aspiring pilots know about a great resource available to them:

The site is called the Pilot Mentor Network and is a new, unique site devoted to helping you achieve your goals as a career pilot. We have over seventy professional pilot mentors now. They submit life stories of how they came to where they are in their life today. These are very useful. You can also ask pilots questions on the "question boards" and they will usually be answered very shortly. Other features include a basics section, being able to request a personal mentor after reading mentor profiles, general message board, and more.

Check it out at http://www.pilotmentornetwork.com .

All information and services are free. We are a not-for-profit organization.

Regards,

Alex Feher
Founder - Pilot Mentor Network
http://www.pilotmentornetwork.com
[email protected]

Thanks

Funny you mention this. I ran across your site this morning. I haven't had a lot of time to fully explorer it, but it looks like a definite bookmark!

Thanks

Yeah... I've been trying to get the word out.... I've only been getting positive feed back...

We are not-for-profit and don't charge for any of our services. I get many e-mails from current professional pilots telling me that they wish that they had a resource like it when they were aspiring pilots....

Latest resources

Back