• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For Caneman Video Fans..canemans Rocket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Caneman, I like you more and more with each video!

Caneman,

Where do you work now? I want to apply there so I can fly with you....it must be a hoot! :D

Be In Caneman's New Video Show

Hello. This is Caneman. Be a part of my new show called, “Caneman’s Pilot Lounge.”
For those of you that do not know me look at my site at www.caneman.tv . Watch my pilot videos and do a search for me on theses pilot boards. On google search for Caneman Videos, or Caneman Comedy.

For those of you that do know me,thank you for your support.

My new project is STARING YOU….what I need are videos of you pilots, either flying in the cockpit, pre-flighting aircraft, flight planning, or just BS’ing about aviation. Small Aircraft to Big Jets. Private Pilots to Airline ATP’s, CFII, Any Aircraft. All videos will be accepted. And be sure to EMULATE ME, Caneman in your videos. Just do your best.

Please keep it clean and loose and the objective is to motivate others, young and old, to bring aviation into everyone’s hearts.

Please send me the raw tape unedited, and I will then edit the videos and host them into a new show. So send me your tapes on mini DV or DVD files that I can copy. Also please send a release that states your name, address, phone number, and that you give me “caneman” permission to use your videos and your likeness in my show.

This is just an Idea, I do not have a lot of money to make this, so for now it would just be for the exposure and glory. For all of us.

Please send your tapes to me at

Caneman’s Pilot Lounge
8306 Wilshire Blvd. #47
Beverly Hills, CA. 90211.

Please email me and let me know that you’re sending a tape.
[email protected]

Sincerely,
Caneman

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back