• Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For all USAPA pilots

• Thread starter pave driver
  • Start date
  • Watchers 23
Nice try, but Cortney Borman got almost the required 50% to be VC of CLT. Runoff election now in progress.

These guys are hard over on evading the Nicolau Seniority list at ANY and ALL costs. They don't know what they want, they just know that they don't want the "Nic".

A330 Captain retiring this month will have lost close to 3/4 of a Million dollars, had they accepted the list and finished negotiations. What a shame.

I have to congratulate you on a point you make.. "they just know that they don't want the "Nic". ".... Many folks mistakenly think all this passion is about getting DOH, but you didn't make such a foolish miscalculation. Indeed it is all about preventing the Nic. Anything but the Nic...and the West is at least as passionate about getting the Nic at all cost.

It is all about the Nic, either way, and that tells you everything you need to know about it. :D

Feel sorry for me if you want to, but its a waste of your emotions. I don't care in the least for how you feel yourself, or about what you think about how I feel.

I am ambivalent about the whole thing and don't even think about your feelings except for when you guys ask for the jump seat. I see grown men unnecessarily kissing my ass to ride the jump seat. Their whole body drips with feigned and overdone politeness to get on the plane...terrified that if they let one real thought escape them they wouldn't be able to ride... and the funny thing is they could cuss at me, call me names, and have a tantrum, and I would still welcome them on the jump seat. Everyone gets to ride as long as they are professional to the PAX and FAs. Just like a kid on "time out" sitting in his time out chair... As long as you are sitting there I don't care what you say or express. Its your seat to do what you want with. Heck I've even had guys talk about the Nic for three hours. Suit yourself. We have free water, snacks, and even tissues if you want them. Welcome aboard. :)

Turtle,

You guys also have zero integrity, and are the laughing stock of this industry. You think the APA wasn't ready for your krap? They were locked and loaded to blow your flimsy "union" away. We all know your group pulled a fast one, it was just obvious. Guys on your jump probably nod when you talk your dribble about the Westies or "Sand People" as Learlove calls them, but they also roll their eyes when you guys look away. Your Eastie group is a joke.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Turtle,

You guys also have zero integrity, and are the laughing stock of this industry. You think the APA wasn't ready for your krap? They were locked and loaded to blow your flimsy "union" away. We all know your group pulled a fast one, it was just obvious. Guys on your jump probably nod when you talk your dribble about the Westies or "Sand People" as Learlove calls them, but they also roll their eyes when you guys look away. Your Eastie group is a joke.

Bye Bye---General Lee

A poser begins a post about integrity.... :D Sorry I was laughing too hard to keep reading past that. :) But you can ride my jumpseat too, wink wink.

Being on the west I'm not all that upset about this deal getting blocked for now. Pay aside, we were going to lose a lot of good things in our contract with this MOU (STD, LTD, medical, duty rigs, better reserve system, profit sharing,etc). It all adds up. I'm sure the merger will eventually happen but we've just been given an extension to operate under what I feel is a better contract for a little while longer.
That's the depressing part. The west is willing to sacrifice industry leading contract provisions if it means an end to east tyranny. There is not one west pilot who gained anything from the USAir merger, and it remains to be seen of any of them will benefit from the AA one as well.

Turtle,

Bye Bye---General Lee

Dude, you clearly have a small penis, too bad for your boyfriend.

You all have to understand that General Lee has always dreamed of flying commercially, but color blindness stopped him short of reaching his dreams. Thus why he trolls FI.com pretending to be a DAL pilot who uncharacteristically spews poison.

I'd guestimate over 90% 3rd thisters want to move on. The upper 500 east don't care, over 50% other east pilots want to move on and over 90% west want to move on.

Then simply go to your next LEC meeting and put forth a motion to do just that.

Off and running.

A poser begins a post about integrity.... :D Sorry I was laughing too hard to keep reading past that. :) But you can ride my jumpseat too, wink wink.

Thanks to my higher payrates, I can buy a ticket on your plane. No jump required. But, I'll stick with my airline. Wink wink.... Who's laughing now?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Ahhahahahaha! Don't tell me what your fantasies are. Wow, you are a twisted, low paid, widebody freak! Loser!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back