Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ilinipilot

Barely awake in Training
Found these two sites this morning. They seem very good for people with access to the jumpseat and want a listof their flight options. These may have been posted before but I havent seen it anywhere

www.flightlookup.com
www.passrider.com

You put in your destination and it gives you a list of all flight options

Hope this helps

D

Prob cause swa doesn't have any website that lists their flights other than their own website.

I think I'll stick with timetables....

I tried both sites out for Fri the 7th going from ATL to MCO. Both said that the flight time between the two cities is only 26 minutes for 408 miles. I wouldn't trust the departure times or arrival times at all. What's the use?

LTG:D

LTG-

I'm sure all the times they have listed on those websites are all local time. An hour and 26 minute flight might look like a 26 minute flight.

Don't forget about the time changes!!!

Yeah, that's odd. But MCO/ATL is accurate. I use flightlookup for all my jumpseating, 2 - 4 times per week and it's always right on. It's great for off-line jumpseating because it gives all the options.

ILLINI said:
LTG-

I'm sure all the times they have listed on those websites are all local time. An hour and 26 minute flight might look like a 26 minute flight.

Don't forget about the time changes!!!

Makes sense, but both ATL and MCO are EDT......no time zone change. That's why it didn't make sense.

Enjoy

LTG :D

Latest resources

Back