Food near CVG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cforst513 said:
skyline chili is from cincy, yes. but man, i try to avoid shootpothole as much as possible. that stuff is wicked-bad, and they're owned by mcdonalds, so they proabably use the same Grade G kangaroo meat that the main McD's use. i just can't stand either restaurant.

well what can I say? You're fucking crazy!

ended up at Karlo's Bistro Italiana...good food, good price

Also, anyone thinking about heading to CVG, have no fear...controllers were very helpful. I was departing during a push, asked for an intersection departure, was ready when I got there and expedited the takeoff so they could get the big guys out behind me...ATC was very helpful and stroked my ego with a "good job, contact departure" on the way out.

Getting in was easier...almost no arrivals when I was in...did get to see an Air France 340 head out...that was pretty sweet...

Anyway...thanks all for the idears...next time its somewhere new

-mini

sounds pretty sweet, mini. on my pre-solo X-C prog check, i diverted to sanford, FL and flew within a few miles of a 747 and when i was on short final a european low-cost A330 was holding short of 9L. that was cool, though i felt bad for him. i was putzing in there at a measly 65kts for a touch and go, and he had to wait for me. was still cool, though, to see those 2 big birds.

Latest resources

Back