Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
skyking1976 said:
P.S. Eating filet mignon cooked any more than medium rare is sacrilege

I agree... when ever I have Filet onboard I always have the FE order it very rare, this was after it is warmed up it is rare or even slightly medium-rare....

MMmmmm... Making me hungry!

Pardon, monsieur de Falcon, but I meant to say that a room of the same type would cost $200 a night in the states, but the cost in canadian dollars was less than $100, and the USD amount was closer to $60.

The $95 meal covered both of us, and my part was around $30-35.

As far as steak sacrilege is concerned, I was hoping for "pink in the middle", and this one was RED and COLD in the middle. Not quite what I expected...

Timebuilder said:
Pardon, monsieur de Falcon, but I meant to say that a room of the same type would cost $200 a night in the states, but the cost in canadian dollars was less than $100, and the USD amount was closer to $60.

Ah, ok... didn't want to see you get shorted on your Expense Report....

Warm red center on the filet is perfect for me... If you are ever in the Chicago area get a filet from Georgies Catering (they are out of MDW but will deliver to all the Chicago airports) they are fantastic!!!!

Girls!

Hey Timebuilder, yes, the girls are cute there, and that French-Canadian accent makes me melt, hence my local girlfriend! Did you notice the guys are mostly stick-figures, too? It really exudes that Euro look.

Definately gotta get that poutine next time, though!

Affirmative on the poutine, and I REALLY have to get more exercise after seeing that parade of jeunes filles.

Latest resources

Back