• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Fokker 27 Info Needed!!

Fr8Dog

Total Time
Ok I need some info from you current or past Fokker 27 drivers out there. I am currently building an R/C version and need some help designing some things. The main problem I am having is designing scale retractable landing gear. If anyone of you have either a maintance manual or some detailed pictures of the gear that would be great, or if you can tell me where I can get a maintance manual from relatively cheap. Also any of you guys who fly the F-27 for FedEx out there I am going to need some pics of your airplanes as I plan on painting it in FedEx colors. Thanks a lot.

LAZYB

Time wounds all heels.
Total Time
<15000

reido737

Total Time
Whistle Pig

I flew the Whistle Pig and have manual give me your E-mail and I will see if I can scan some stuff for you.Also try Airliners.net lotts of pictures!

skydiverdriver

Total Time
5000+
I hope you're not planning to make the gear retract, because it's the strangest folding of gear legs on any aircraft Ive ever seen. If you want to see one in person, just fly into IND some day, and there are always one or two sitting there. Just make sure the props turn left, instead of right, and most everything else works backwards. Be sure to make it really loud too. Good luck!!

Smoking Man

High Speed Aluminum
Total Time
An ostrich leg would have to be the most descriptive. I can't find any of my old books, right now. I have to agree about making it loud. I'll keep looking for you.

Regards

Smoking Man

Last edited:

Fr8Dog

Total Time
Yes it will be retractable thats why I need a very detailed drawing/maintance manual. I may have some guys that fly the SD3 out of MKE to CWA take some pics of the one that FedEx uses that sits up there, or maybe I will just fly up there this weekend and take some pics myself.