Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LiveFreeorDie

Large Member
Friend of mine said he is trying to get every FO in the country to call in sick starting the day Congress goes into recess.

Anyone heard anything?

Yeah, have fun with that.

Sounds like something I did in junior high protesting some cause we were all passionate about. Pretty much a quick way to get in trouble and end up doing nothing for your cause.

I just started a trip and caught a cold from hell. I'm probably going to have to call in sick this week because I am really getting sick....so, I'm on board!

Mr. LiveFreeorDie, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
Mr. LiveFreeorDie, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LMFAO!!:laugh: Right on the money!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back