flying jobs in ATL or Texas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

adams

I am thinking of relocating to Atlanta or Dallas. I am going to be working an office job for awhile but I don't want to give up aviation completely. I'm a CFI/CFII/MEI and have just enough time for 135 charter. Does anyone know if there are part time flying jobs I could do on the weekend in either of these places? Thanks.

Well, if there are any flying jobs in Atl, you can bet that a few of the furloughed Delta guys will be showing up, perhaps even others from US Air etc.

Their times are going to be a bit higher than yours, I would think! :D

I know if a 'good' job came available here I would apply as well.

CoEx F/O --

Did you find a new board to stir up trouble on? Not exciting enough on the old one for ya? :D

Yeah, rather than being a CFI in a Cessna, why not go to Gulfstream, where experienced veterans of PFT can learn how to give career advice to others!

That EAL jet is a nice touch since your paycheck comes from an EAL scab.

Yeah, boo hoo, I think I will go get a life, but pi$$ing you off is so much fun!

The Low Down

CAP @ VPC has folded.

Phoenix is not hiring and they usually hire the CFIs frrom within theire flight school. No current openings at the flight scholl for a CFI.

Elite will hire you on the spot, you can sit around with there 20+ CFIs and watch a few that are busy get to fly.

Epps is a good job if you can get on there, usually you will need to know somebody to get a job there.

Last edited:
Looks like you are the one who is cursed! I hope you enjoyed your career while it lasted......

CAP?

What happened to CAP? I talked to these guys about a year ago and things looked pretty good. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back