Flying J

psysicx

Total Time
-----
I was wondering if anybody could tell me if Flying J corp out of Ogden Ut has a flight department and what aircraft. This is for a school project. Thanks

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Total Time
This is very faint in my memory but I thought that Flying J (the guy who started it all) crashed his Citation and killed himself. Don't know anything else and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong (please!). I believe I read it in AIN many moons ago.

G100driver

Total Time
<2mil
I hear that they are an outfit that specializes in wasting peoples time while accomplishing nothing. They are particularily interested in asking the same questions over and over again. When they get bored of that they turn around ask the same question again only with different syntax.

The problem with Flying J is that they cannot make a decision on anything, thus they never accomplish anything.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your school project.

psysicx

Total Time
-----
You might be right illini. His friend had cancer or he did and crashed on the way to Sun Valley after treatment in SLC. Anybody else.

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
I hear that they are an outfit that specializes in wasting peoples time while accomplishing nothing. They are particularily interested in asking the same questions over and over again. When they get bored of that they turn around ask the same question again only with different syntax.
LMFAO! :D :D :D But I think he missed it.

Minh

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
How did they pay and what was their QOL?

psysicx

Total Time
-----
No I just ignored it. Thanks for the help.

Last edited: