• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flying in ATL today...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
man you people are vicious. careful what you say on flightinfo, if its not to the liking of the superaviators it will be spit back on you like a piece of bad meat.

Wow, we were like 2 hours late yesterday flying into ATL! I was looking at my watch on the leg home and man, we were late! I kept thinking, I can't believe we're so late!

Start thinking glass half full, rather than empty. You weren't 2 hours late. You were 22 hours early for the next day's flight.

Wow, we were like 2 hours late yesterday flying into ATL! I was looking at my watch on the leg home and man, we were late! I kept thinking, I can't believe we're so late!
Thats what happens when you are in a Cessna.

Man, I did some night flying last night. I could, like, see forever! The ATIS said 10 miles, I was like, man, it's clear and almost 30 miles "vis"! I didn't even use the TILT or GAIN!

Last edited:
Man, I did some night flying last night. I could, like, see forever! The ATIS said 10 miles, I was like, man, it's clear and almost 30 miles "vis"! I didn't even use the TILT or GAIN!

I guess some tard finally saw the Caneman stuff on youtube and thought it would make him look cool on here to copy it. Give it up Jizz Squirt, it's already been done and it can't get better!

Wow guys, everyone on Ramp 4 was congested today! It was a lot of chaos at times! LOL, ops didn't know what was going on! Man, I didn't think ramps could get that crazy!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back