Flying for Gulfstream Aerospace

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GVFlyer said:
The Gulfstream Flight Department is a great place to gain knowledge and experience about aviation from a highly skilled body of pilots which includes a former Presidential pilot, a Vice Presidential pilot, the Chief Test Pilot B-1 Bomber, the Chief Test Pilot B-2 Bomber, the former Chief Pilot Atlas Airlines, Test Pilots who have taught at both Edwards TPS and the Naval Test Pilot School at Paxtuxent River, an Edwards Experimental Test Pilot who is also an aeronautical engineer, an A&P and an Inspector (there's an aeronautical engineer in Demo, too); a NASA Shuttle Training Aircraft (STA) pilot and one guy who has 542 hours in the Space Shuttle and two landings (he is given grief because he never got current). The Chief Test pilot is also a PPE which helps him to rate his pilots.

The most recent hire in Demo was an 11 year Delta pilot. The most recent hire in Flight Test was an engineer who is an Air Force test pilot and a long time instructor at the Edwards AFB Test Pilot School.

GV

So, what you're saying is I should probably wait until I get another couple hundred hours to apply.

Well, I ain't no fancy test pilot, but I took the old Beechjet back from the brink of disaster the other day....

Yep - she went over on her side, musta been oh... 35 degrees of bank! And I just straightened her right on up, see. Pretty as you please.

All that and I bet them Savannah boys won't even give me a call. Hmmph.

Oh yeah, I'm good at cleaning the lav, too!

PHX767 said:
Oh yeah, I'm good at cleaning the lav, too!

Well, then, you're qualified to replace the guy from JB... ;) TC

You might want to PM snow-back and ask him about this issue as I think he knows something about the subject. "Former 121 guy".

Latest resources

Back