• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Flying clubs in Greensboro/Central NC

PolarTwins55

Heart Attack Hall
Total Time
14:59
Does anyone know of any? I've looked online, and the only ones I can find are in Chapel Hill. I'm a soon to be private pilot, just waiting on my bday in a few weeks, and I'd really like some affortable way to build hours for my commercial. It's just too much to rent the other 200 hours. A partership/multiple ownership would be great, but who the hell wants to co-own with a 17 year old?

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
Chapel Hill's flying club is now in TTA (Sanford, NC), oddly enough. Long story.

Your best bet is Cardinal at HBI (Asheboro ... 20 mintes from Greensboro), which has the cheapest rental rates on good/new equipment in the state. Call Max and tell him "Snake sent me." and he'll hook ya' up. :D

Minh