Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
I just started a new instructing job today, possible SIC charter on the horizon.

Still waiting for one of the many "apps" out there to pan out, but it's great to be back in an airplane, for now.

Thanks to many for the encouragement and advice over the last three months.

-Timebuilder

Congrats, sorry again I couldn't help more on my end.

Good Luck

I just started a new instructing job today, possible SIC charter on the horizon.

Congrats. What part of the country are you instructing in?

Oh, and what is a "Horizon?" I'm not sure what kind of aircraft that is.

Again, congrats and good luck.

Congrats...

Good job Timebuilder. Hang in there, at least now with you flying again your TT will increase, giving you a legit reason to update your resumes, and if you get some SIC multi time even better.
I can't wait to get done with my PC so I can fly again also, being grounded sucks!

PS: Hey AZ, the Horizon is a new bizjet from Hawker, but I think he meant horizon to mean "in the near future"

AZ, Hobbs has it right.

I WOULD like to think that a Horizon is on the horizon, though, LOL.

I'm still in Pa., about 45 minutes from Harrisburg, on a freshly paved 2400ft strip, with a Millenium Skyhawk, a couple cherry 152's, and a Grumman Cougar (a twin, for multi training...sort of a Grumman version of a Seminole).

Charter aircraft include an Aztec, two Aerostars, and a Navajo. Lots of work for those planes, a far cry from the old SIC gig. Of course, I'll have to move up in the pecking order to get one of those runs, but we'll see.

If Bob calls from AirNet, I'm there.

Last edited:
I'm an idiot

lol.........ok.........I think I got it. Horizon, meaning in the future. Not horizon talking about any kind of aircraft. Thanks for clearing that up.

Timebuilder, I am also waiting for that call from Airnet. No luck so far after submitting 5 resumes over the past few months. You know what that means.......resume number 6 is ready to roll!

TB, we all saw the NOTAM (an old one, but still funny).

congrats, and keep building that time. Things will pan out before you know it.

FL000

Latest resources

Back