Fltplan.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Winged Sig

What's up with Fltplan.com this afternoon? I've trying to log on all afternoon and it looks like the server is down. Is it just me, or is everyone else having the same problem?

WS

Winged Sig said:
What's up with Fltplan.com this afternoon? I've trying to log on all afternoon and it looks like the server is down. Is it just me, or is everyone else having the same problem?

WS

I just tried to log on to give you another data point and couldn't. First time I've seen the server down.

GV

Know it's been down since 9:00 AM and it's still down at 3:40 PM. You never know what you've got till it's gone.

HEADWIND

Winged Sig said:

WS

Notice:The primary provider of our internet lines (AT&T) is having system problems in our area. This Backup site is fully functional,and all flight plans are being filed on schedule

Use their back-up site. Here's the link.

I remember a while back when fltplan.com went down and when i went to fltplan2.com there was a banner at the top thanking people for remembering fltplan2.com.

Latest resources

Back