• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flow Through

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the term is "flow back" isn't it? and with 200+ hours you should be looking for a regional that will hire you and give you the training neccessary to pass a SIC check ride. Upgrades are three and a major is at least five years away.

I may be talking out of my posterior, but it's my understanding that flow-throughs are essentially meaningless unless they are based on seniority. So that'd be the question I'd be asking myself... that is if I gave a flying poop about flying for a major.

-Goose

Mesa. You can flow through to Freedom or Go! Or should we call it a flush through being the toilet that it is! I know, I know it's not a flow through I just couldn't resist getting a dig in at Mesa.

Mesa. You can flow through to Freedom or Go! Or should we call it a flush through being the toilet that it is! I know, I know it's not a flow through. I just couldn't resist getting a dig in at Mesa.

Websters Definition:

Flow Through, sometimes spelled, "Flow Thru" : A promise of a position which might not exist in the future in exchange for lower pay and bad working conditions now.

Please also refer to Eastern Air Lines, Academy Airlines and the topic "Aviation Disasters."

Wait.....

You could flow thru Mesa Regional to Mesa China.

Apply now....Don't miss this great opportunity. Call now operators are standing by...

Latest resources

Back