• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Florida Institute of Technology

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am a student here. (Currently typing to you from their dorms.)

PM or IM me if you have any questions.

Ali

F.I.T.

I always heard that F.I.T. was a good school. I lived down the street, in Vero. Nice looking airplanes, extremely nice flightline at the Melbourne airport, nice facilities, good training, of course, the beach nearby, chance to watch Space Shuttle launches live, good reputation. Something like ERAU without its connotations. I'd investigate.

My comments are based on living near there ten years ago and what I've picked up from the board. Has something changed?

Cletis,

I'm also considering this school very seriously. I am going to try and visit FIT sometime this summer. I have heard nothing negative about the program, which as you know, is a rarity!!!! Somebody always has something negative to say about every school. Anyway, drop me a line if you want.

I have a friend that is going there now. I visited him about a year ago.... I had fun, but no females!!!

That's all I have to say about that.

I have heard nothing negative about the program, which as you know, is a rarity!!!! Somebody always has something negative to say about every school. Anyway, drop me a line if you want.

If you have not heard any terrible things about it you must not have talked to anyone from the school. Because there is a darkside of everything.

But I would not let that deter you from your Goal, FIT is a good school and MUCH BETTER THAN RIDDLE!!! :D

Cletislj04,

I got your IM's, however I was not there at the time. I am still more than happy to answer any questions you have. You can IM me again if you want.

Ali

Latest resources

Back