Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
I'm sure this crew appreciates being exposed to most likely the swine flew for approximately 1.5 hours.

Several Florida players including Tim Tebow are sick with the flu and took a separate plane Friday to Lexington, Ky., for the Gators' game against Kentucky, according to media reports.

The Palm Beach Post reported that a source close to the team confirmed Tebow and safety Major Wright were among the players who took the separate plane. The Independent Florida Alligator, the student newspaper at the University of Florida, first reported the story.

ESPN.com's Mark Schlabach has confirmed there was a charter flight from Gainesville, Fla. to Lexington on Friday afternoon, but there was no confirmation that Tebow, the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, was aboard the plane.

Coach Urban Meyer said Thursday that the team has battled more than 35 cases of the flu over the past four weeks, but did not name Tebow among those who had become ill. Meyer said running back Jeff Demps, tight end Aaron Hernandez and defensive end Jermaine Cunningham played with the flu last week against Tennessee, while linebacker A.J. Jones and cornerback Joe Haden were among players fighting the virus this week.

The Gainesville Sun reported this week that 97 percent of flu cases on UF's campus this fall have been the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu.

The captain could be a captain and always say no. If he knew there was a risk, and something does end up happening, of course they're going to blame him.

The captain could be a captain and always say no. If he knew there was a risk, and something does end up happening, of course they're going to blame him.

This is a d@mn fine question: Could the PIC be held liable for the FOs or FAs sickness if indeed they became sick after the flight? OTOH, Could the company discipline the pilot for refusing this assignment?

Swine flu, the highly contagious virus that's been in the news lately, right?

I'm sure this crew appreciates being exposed to most likely the swine flew for approximately 1.5 hours.

I asked our chiefs about this when swine flu cranked up. One of the few ways we can deny boarding is a pax with a communicable disease. But what does that mean? Here's the rub - someone with flu symptoms doesn't count. They have to be officially diagnosed, letter from a doctor and all, to be denied boarding. You think you'll ever see one of those?

And since Tebow is playing the entire first half so far, I don't think he was that sick...

Go Gators!

Boys relax.

If someone has the diagnosed with the regular flu and have been on anitbiotics for 48 hrs they are not contagious.

Do you know how many morons get on our planes with the flu and don't even know it.

Two years ago my entire crew got the flu on day 3 of a 4 day. We all went home on day 3. After we all got home and were all diagnosed and treated for the flu. No one in our families caught or had the the flu. Which means we picked it up from someone on the plane.

For those of you dogging the GATORS, CHILD PLEASE! I guess that means we wiped the field with your A$$

GO GATORS

701EV

Boys relax.

If someone has the diagnosed with the regular flu and have been on anitbiotics for 48 hrs they are not contagious.

You should call the CDC with that tidbit of information. I'm sure they would be happy to learn that antibiotics work for the flu.

Latest resources

Back