• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Florida Gators Charter Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't have to call the CDC they already know.

701EV

I'm sure this crew appreciates being exposed to most likely the swine flew for approximately 1.5 hours.

Several Florida players including Tim Tebow are sick with the flu and took a separate plane Friday to Lexington, Ky., for the Gators' game against Kentucky, according to media reports.

Knowing sick with the flu and they travel to the game?

Now there's some good decision-making!

I'll tell you what does work with the Flu. The Gators do and with or without it they are still #1. Quoted from ESPN2 last night "the Florida Gators at 70% can still beat any team in this country who is 100%." Tebow gets some extra rest this week wiht the bye and then we get to take on LSU...go Gators!

Since I was at the UK-UF game yesterday and witnessed that abortion of a first quarter for the Wildcats...:eek:

Florida is a great team, but I can't wait until they play Alabama in Atlanta for the SEC Championship...THAT will be a game!

Since I was at the UK-UF game yesterday and witnessed that abortion of a first quarter for the Wildcats...:eek:

Florida is a great team, but I can't wait until they play Alabama in Atlanta for the SEC Championship...THAT will be a game!

That game is already in ink on my calendar. 'Bama's defense will shut Tebow down. He doesn't have the receivers this year that he had last year.

This, of course, if he is still in one piece by December.

Don't have to call the CDC they already know.

701EV

Someone who doesn't even know what he doesn't know....:laugh:

Here's a hint: antibiotics do nothing for the flu or common cold. They are a virus. Antibiotics do not treat a virus. If you are getting relief by using antibiotics, you had something bacterial in nature like a sinus infection, bronchitis, both, etc..

Another hint: b82rez's post was sarcasm.

Last edited:
Excuse me boys and girls I stand corrected, it's antiviral not antibiotic. It's also 7 days not 2 days before it's stops being contagious. It was late last night.

JohnDoe, that was funny and I know.

But one thing I was not wrong about is The Gators are still gonna kick your teams a$$!
GO GATORS

701EV

Latest resources

Back