• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The FLOPS pilots have plenty of patience after these last 3.5 years. A few days to get things right now that there is an agreement is no big deal.

It seems to me that it is only the non-FLOPS pilots are impatient.

Relax everyone.

Last edited:
I've seen the summary now, and IMHO It SUCKS !!!!
Not that I don't appreciate the long hours that the negotiations committee spent, but this agreement blows.

I'm Voting a big NO !

maybe those greedy management crooks should take a pay cut for a change.

I don't shiv a git what they do, but I'm not settling for something that leaves me underpaid by 30+%. The "summary" was so underwhelming, that I say send them back to the table, and don't come back until you're F-ing ready to get serious!

Last edited:
I don't shiv a git what they do, but I'm not settling for something that leaves me underpaid by 30+%. The "summary" was so underwhelming, that I say send them back to the table, and don't come back until you're F-ing ready to get serious!

good attitude....and that aint a joke either.

If they were all like you, we wouldnt need unions. They would just "make it that way" to begin with.

Or it could be an incredably complex document, nearly 300 pages long, from what I hear, which has lots of loose ends to tie together.

Can you please pass the hookah I would like a hit of that. Never mind, by the looks of things they will have plenty of money for drug testing.

Why do you care, you don't work here, and you probably haven't even read the whole summary....Education is the key my friend.

Why do you care, you don't work here, and you probably haven't even read the whole summary....Education is the key my friend.

You don't need but a 2nd grade math level to figure out that a 10 percent raise doesn't put the guys up to industry standard.

Education >> Ha Ha >> What you really meant to say was "Road Shows" so you can shove this thing down people's throats!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back