FLOPS SOLD? Fact or Fiction!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmm...

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing if it's true. But what I do know is that I still intend on jumping ship when the opportunity arises!

Bingo!!!

thor said:
Rumor be as it is, recent events indicate that FO is looking at everyway possible to reduce cost. The next move will be to reduce airline cost. Tier 3 guys, lookout. There is light at the end of the tunnel, but it is the train coming to hit you.
Thor is right. It doesn't matter if it is Carlyle, BH or whomever. The company is about to start slashing and burning. Remember, one of our goals this year is to make "more efficient use of our assets". We pilots are an asset. One way to maximize this asset is to make us work more days for the same annual pay. Adios 8 on 7 off, hello 6 and 4.

Hang on...

Starman, I imagine ALL of the pilots here are going to need to see concrete (read) REAL results, not just talk, before they investigate anything. We've literally WASTED 3 years of our lives by listening to the original "Fab 5's" lies and distortions. They ALL should have been thoroughly horse-whipped.

S.U. is a GREAT fresh start, but sadly...we're still locked firmly into square one.

Now the REAL game begins. HARDBALL. I hope all of us NJA drivers have the sand for it, because it can get REAL ugly. We can indeed pull this off, but we're gonna have to stand STRONG.

The ENTIRE fractional industry is watching. I am hopeful that S.U. is the beginning of a good thing.

Man I love my Avatar....

Turbojet--They made me tone down my avatar. Didn't you get the memo...

Even mine wasn't as in-your-face(so to speak! ;) ) as yours. Don't change it until you HAVE to!

:( I miss my old avatar...TC

sweptwingz said:
Starman, I imagine ALL of the pilots here are going to need to see concrete (read) REAL results, not just talk, before they investigate anything. We've literally WASTED 3 years of our lives by listening to the original "Fab 5's" lies and distortions. They ALL should have been thoroughly horse-whipped.

S.U. is a GREAT fresh start, but sadly...we're still locked firmly into square one.

Now the REAL game begins. HARDBALL. I hope all of us NJA drivers have the sand for it, because it can get REAL ugly. We can indeed pull this off, but we're gonna have to stand STRONG.
Here’s a point: The Bill Board outside Bridgeway is step one.

And Another: More communications in the last 3 months from NJASAP than in the last 3 years of the old MEC’s life..

And another: 284 will be GONE and that’s a fact...

No reason to go all LA LA over SU until we see results.

284 going bye bye would be nice. More Moo La would be nice too.

Last edited:
Don't count those chickens just yet.

What has been posted here and at http://p068.ezboard.com/brtapilots (The board) is just smoke and mirrors.

The only thing we have going on is a lot of speculation. No proof. As you can see, when you don't know anything, we can make up some pretty wild s^!t.

Latest resources

Back