Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Older Fleets - How Phased Out For Pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ProFracPilot said:
Dep676 understates the dislike our large cabin owners have for the Legacy. While there have been 1 or 2 who have been duped into the move, the vast majority of these owners will leave when their contracts expire. My statement assumes the remaining owners can't find a way out of their contracts sooner. We're frequently giving them cause to break the contract with disservices due to lack of aircraft availability and refusing to subcharter like aircraft, catering misques, etc. Flight Options has ceded the quality large cabin business to our competitors. Losing this business is a key part of the "Go Forward Fleet Plan".

Makes sense to me...:puke:

Great - you, Avantair and PlaneSense (PC-12s) will be competing for the same customers!!!!!

There you go again....

ProFracPilot said:
Dep676 understates the dislike our large cabin owners have for the Legacy. While there have been 1 or 2 who have been duped into the move, the vast majority of these owners will leave when their contracts expire. My statement assumes the remaining owners can't find a way out of their contracts sooner. We're frequently giving them cause to break the contract with disservices due to lack of aircraft availability and refusing to subcharter like aircraft, catering misques, etc. Flight Options has ceded the quality large cabin business to our competitors. Losing this business is a key part of the "Go Forward Fleet Plan".

Makes sense to me...

...making generalized statements from your selective memory of what is probably one conversation with one owner. Any owner can end their contract at any time. If they really wanted to leave, all they have to do is say so.

Latest resources

Back