• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS 17th Anouncement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FracDaddy I have to agree with you, but as you said "deal with the same bullshiet from passengers and to some degree the companies"

Well I'm tired of hearing the same bullshiet from inside our own pilot ranks. And the funny thing is they have no real reason for there thoughts, but they just want to be different.

I had a guy tell me "we havent lost that much to warrent a union"

Yes, it is a good chuckle to watch the kids play and complain and stab at each other.

I suspect the NJA guys and gals have voted in some good folks: time will tell.

You FLOPS guys are up against it. Friends tell me the number of fleet types is droping to four and that guys and gals in departing fleet types are off to training in the XP and Bjet. I understand the the G-4 and Challenger are going away along with all the 800a and citation acft. Good luck

Thor u r hard to believe

Live4flyng: Old news. That rumor has been going around for two years now. Keeps getting bebter with each re-birth. All that is going to happen is Raytheon assuming more control of Flight Options by edging other investors out. In about 18 months Raytheon will have total control and then Maybe, just maybe, your rumor of choice will have a chance.

Thor, your above comment really does show just how little you know or understand. How people like you find your way into the front end of an airplane is beyond me. If you do not understand a topic I would suggest you not make stupid comments. Just what percentage do you think Raytheon has of FLOPS and I might add have had since they took over? Who has been in control the past two years? Do you really not know that Raytheon has more than 60% of FLOPS? Just what percent do you think it takes for Raytheon to have total control?

Elvis is alive and well, and will be purchasing Flight Options. Crew catering will consist exclusively of peanut butter and banana sandwiches. New call sign will be Hound Dog, and new uniforms will be very similar to the white costumes Elvis Impersonators usually wear. (Pilots will also be encouraged to talk on the radio using their best Elvis impersonation, i.e. " Roger,Hound Dog 725 cleared for the ILS, thank you, thank you very much".

leardawg said:
Elvis is alive and well, and will be purchasing Flight Options. Crew catering will consist exclusively of peanut butter and banana sandwiches. New call sign will be Hound Dog, and new uniforms will be very similar to the white costumes Elvis Impersonators usually wear. (Pilots will also be encouraged to talk on the radio using their best Elvis impersonation, i.e. " Roger,Hound Dog 725 cleared for the ILS, thank you, thank you very much".

Oh, cool! A rhinestone jumpsuit for a uniform!!

Don't forget the Caddy...

leardawg said:

...as long as every pilot gets a customized Caddy from the factory, it wouldn't be so bad. Sign me up!

we all have one thing in common and

I think we can all agree on one thing............ALL THE FRACTIONALS SUCK!

Latest resources

Back