FLOPS 17th Anouncement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Voice Of Reason said:
Was the weekly announcement saying that a announcement would be made at the company meeting...Or was he saying that the company meeting is where these "focus groups" would start from. Trying to figure out if the 17th meeting will just me another "Nanny-Nanny-Boo-Boo, We've got a secret," delay.

Ah, hell.....how would I know?! :D I listened to it...but I didn't listen very well. Then again, I had been drinking...and had a woman yelling in the other ear..so who knows what I missed. Not that it matters.

I suspect if there were any REALLY good info, good or bad, from these "focus groups"....it would have leaked out by now...regardless of NDA's.

minimums said:
Anyone been to one of our "Focus Groups"? I would like someone to post someone general info.

I assure you that none of our fellow NetJets, FlexJet or CitationShares brethren would dare read your posts, so rest assured, post freely :)

Ya know, I am suprised no information leaked out of those meetings. They must have actually taken those non-disclosure agreements seriously.:p (or nobody bothered to go).

They went

But no one is talking. I have a couple of buddies that went to the one in PBI last week and both of them a zipped up, not saying a word. Someone from one of these meeting will spill the beans at some point, but with the prospect of some grand announcement on the 17th it may be a moot point.

By the way catchy handle

400/800XPs are going to NJA, Legacies are going to Swift. All other airplanes are being sold, and NJA will honor FLOPS owner's contracts until they expire at which time they will have the option to renew with NJA or sell their shares. The writing is on the wall.

Live4flyng said:
400/800XPs are going to NJA, Legacies are going to Swift. All other airplanes are being sold, and NJA will honor FLOPS owner's contracts until they expire at which time they will have the option to renew with NJA or sell their shares. The writing is on the wall.

Which "toilet stall" can I find this info? :rolleyes:

Repeat after me -

Checklist complete.

Gear up.

Nice landing, sir.

I'll get the bags.

Get used to the idea. I bet you wish you had a union now.

I'm not clinging to a thing. But you should keep on hoping that you'll be something other than a red-headed stepchild in this industry. Keep on hoping that you are not being sold down the river by Raytheon. Keep on hoping that being an "at will" employee was the best bet for your pilot group. (Boy you sure saved some money on them dues...didn't you!)

Oh yeah, come talk to me in a few months when all this is a done deal and you're really screwed. I promise to have a little bit of compassion by then.

Thor......."Last I checked, the Union was really doing a great job for you guys"

Great another dumb azzzz pilot flying the friendly skys. Dude the union hasn't done any better for NJ, BUT they arn't loosing anything, LIKE WE ARE. So twist it how ever you want, but add up all that you don't have (unless you a SFO, which explains everything) and look at what a pilot at NJ has lost since there contract. And I'm by far saying its rosey over there.

As Starman said ......But you should keep on hoping that you'll be something other than a red-headed stepchild in this industry. Keep on hoping that you are not being sold down the river by Raytheon.

I think that is a very true statement!!!What about you? Thor

You know Starman, I was going to give you a long disseration on airline unionism, and explain why you're wrong, and then I realized, you're a troll. First rule of the webboard. Don't feed the troll.

Grow up children

You sound like children. union opinion not withstanding, we all do the same thing, the same way, deal with the same bullshiet from passengers and to some degree the companies, stay in the same hotels, have the same aggravations, etc, etc.

We may or may not end up all working for the same company at sometime in the future how it all works out is above all our pay grades, so instead of the pissen match you boys are in, I'm sure there is something of more pressing value you could debate.

Latest resources

Back