• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flightline expense reports

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the heads up I was just about to call them and ask them WTF? That's BS that gives us at best 30 days to file.

I'm guessing you need Overnight perdiem and expense reports.

Use EZperdiem.com

You have to enter overnights in manually, but that only takes 3-4 mins per month. They have a complete section for entering expenses. Dont know about flightline costs but it is MUCH cheaper than flica reports too

Use code C1REP for discount

They just told me it would be a week. I like their reports but there is no reason for them not to do it in January.

I like their product too, but yeah it would be nice if they could get them to us sooner

This will be the last year if that's the kind of service they're going to provide. Absoutely pathetic.

This will be the last year if that's the kind of service they're going to provide. Absoutely pathetic.

They botched my request last year. The manager I talked to could care less. No apology or sympathy.

I will never use them again. Awful service and no accountability.

CYA

Haven't had a problem with the Flightline report from FLICA yet. Just got mine emailed to me this morning. I think I ordered it back around the 3rd week of January.

Latest resources

Back