FlightInfo T-Shirt Challenge!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UAL78 said:
I will buy the beer for as much as the person(s) can drink for an hour if I see them wearing a FlightInfo T-Shirt. Limit-first 10 people.

UAL78

Hell, Come to Vancouver Wa $20.00 Can get you all the beer you can drink (TAP BeeR) And All you can Eat Pizza On Wednesday nights 8pm to close.

Ships USPS!!! Come on, you call yourselfs pilots. Should at least go FedEx or UPS. Anything on the back?

I bought mine!!
And I join the challenge. The first 10 people I meet, I'll introduce my self, of course I'll use my real name, which won't mean anything to anyone, and let them guess who I am.

Hell, I'll just say hello. You can tell me you know avbug.

If there is ever another FlightInfo gathering, we'll all know who to look for

Last edited:
Ordered mine today.

I will be looking for the rest of the computer geeks on the road. Chances are it wont be at an FBO or a nightclub since we will have our power by the hour flight uniforms on.

Maybe the hotel gym would be appropriate for that T-shirt.

See ya on that over used cross trainer at a Marriott near you!

Wow..flashback for me to the greatest T-shirt i've ever purchased. My first job was at McDonalds (shaddup)...and while on vaca with the fam at Fishermans Wharf in SFO I found a T-shirt with the golden arches that read...."Marijuana...over 3 billion stoned". Classic. Needless to say I was offered many dollars from stoners at every party I attended in high school.

W

Eagleflip said:
LOL, yeah, that would have been smart of me to do so!

Nah, Michael put these shirts together for us.

I'm thinking about having my name embroidered, or pehaps a motto like McDonalds, e.g,."Over 10,000 banned..."

Or, something more factually correct such as "793 posts without a point..."

got mine today, it's COOL :beer:

Latest resources

Back