• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flightinfo.com Moron of the Year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
some of you might not remember this guy but he was on late one night under some unsuspectign handle that forgot to sign off and said all types fo stuff about the MODS till he got his ass banned for good...that was maybe the funniest thing i've read in a while...but none the less i think it qualifies as moron of the year...

Jmmccutc said:
some of you might not remember this guy but he was on late one night under some unsuspectign handle that forgot to sign off and said all types fo stuff about the MODS till he got his ass banned for good...that was maybe the funniest thing i've read in a while...but none the less i think it qualifies as moron of the year...
Ahhhh yes, the ever eloquent 'rnobson' :)

Jmmccutc said:
HAHAHA!!! rnobson was hilarious!!! in a span of like 15 minutes, he had posted like 40 or 50 times and started 6 or 7 threads. it was a sea of RED when he got banned!!! hahahaha, he always seemed one step ahead of the mods. who was it, falcon capt? kept putting messages like "busy little fella" under the banned threads. :D

FlyFlyFly said:
I am still waiting for Psysix to ask what the pay is and QOL for moron of the year.

He doesn't want to know, he already asked for the base and type of airplane and didn't like it.

JimNtexas said:
Who's the guy who starts an Air Tahoma thread every five minutes? Surely he deserves consideration?

Yeah, consideration for some small part in hopefully keeping people from working there, thus saving their lives.

Wow this award is definitley a perfect fit for psysicx.

That guy is a total waste of space. And what the hell is that username supposed to mean anyways?

Gulfstream 200 said:
JESUS FREAK!!!!!!

I know Jesus must love me, why else would he bless me with a job flying the Mighty Beech for the rest of eternity........errrr I mean untill the bigger airplanes come right??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back