Flight Works-ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

79%N1

Does anybody have ANY info on this company?
Pay, QOL, etc...

Try a search over on the 135 forum. It's usually spelled one word "Flightworks". There has been some info on there in the past year or so and it sounds like a decent operation.

Good Luck

I looked at them awhile back, they are also opening a domicile in Manassas, VA.
As for pay, for ATL is was LOW.
QOL- I think you got 4 hard days a month but I can't really recall. I was not that impressed with them.
They are proud of the fact that they are the biggest supplier of on demand charter to NetJets, who with the new TA may not be able to offer as much charter as they have in the past, depends on the language in the TA dealing with scope of flying.

Let me guess... mid 50's for a HS Capt, high 20's for F/O's?

They're interviewing and hiring for both CA's and FO's for the CJ1, C500, 650, and HS 800 aircraft according to Kit (Darby).

Sat 12-Nov in ATL. Might be worth stopping by, letting them see my resume, asking about pay, looking shocked, snickering slightly, then saying "Thanks anyway, and good luck!" ;)

I'm KIDDING by the way, wouldn't do that, but it'd be funny if someone did.

Lear70........I'm KIDDING by the way, wouldn't do that, but it'd be funny if someone did...............

Why would you not do that

I told a regional that I will take my resume back, what your offering is pathetic and thank you.

Might be worth stopping by, letting them see my resume, asking about pay, looking shocked, snickering slightly, then saying "Thanks anyway, and good luck!"

My bet is that you do not have the sand to do it...

Nah, I just like to B.S. about stuff like that. Never burn a bridge... You never know when an outfit like that gets new management, decides to become the next greatest thing since sliced cheese, pays NBAA salaries with good time off and good QOL and you have told them to sod off.

People have funny memories about stuff like that. ;)

Latest resources

Back