Flight school at TLH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, Eagle.

But, I haven't heard many good things about them. Stay with flightline.. well maintained planes, good flight instructors, plus nice facilities.

Haven't heard good things? Like...?

I go to FSU and I just found out that the "Flight Club" offeres significantly reduced rates for students for instruction and planes. I do value my life, though, and if I am at risk please let me know.

I don't think you'd be risking your life. A buddy of mine rented a plane of theirs and said he didn't feel very safe. Take a look in eagles hanger and then go take a look in flightline's hanger. IMO, flightline was the easy choice...for whatever reason I feel as if the training and maintenance at flightline is top choice. The ppl is expensive--what's a few hundred bucks when it's all said and done?

BTW, did you get the facebook msg about the new club? Some dude is trying to set it up...too bad I graduate at the end of the semester. Keep in touch and let me know whatever you decide, maybe I'll see you out there.

I did get the FB message. The reduced rates the club provides is through Eagle, that is why I am considering it.

I work at FSU, did my private and instrument at Eagle (before Flight Line had a school) and I belonged to the FSU flying club in college. I was also an instructor at Flight Line for a while.

Feel free to call me if you want to chat about the schools. My work number is 645-2236 and I'm happy to help out.

Is Eagle formerly known as Ace?

Is Ellis Dees still an examiner out there? I think that's his name, but I may be butchering it.

Go Noles
class of 94

airchief said:
Is Eagle formerly known as Ace?

Is Ellis Dees still an examiner out there? I think that's his name, but I may be butchering it.

Go Noles
class of 94

I believe Eagle is the remnants of Ace, but its not the same school and hasn't been for years. Ellis Dees has not been round for a long long time and I don't remeber exactly what his name is but thats close.

The newest examiner in town is Robby Turner http://www.tallahasseecheckride.com/ although I've always used a guy in Dothan named John Johnston. Never met him in person but all my students came back and said he was real nice.

Latest resources

Back